If you’re having a high fever or your fever is fluctuating from the last many days, then as per doctor’s recommendation, you have to monitor fever regularly. But going to the doctor every day for this purpose isn’t convenient. Moreover, I think the best option is to buy the best Non-contact Infrared Thermometer which is available in India. It would allow you to check your fever on your own at your home without any physical contact and forewarn you against the temperature fluctuation.
In short, we can say that with this healthcare device you’ll save your time and money to approach a doctor daily. Also, you can keep track of it. Here, we will assist you with our analytical report while choosing the best Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer in India.
We have created this analysis after thoroughly checking the reviews, pricing, and other aspects. Apart from this, we have also taken types, benefits, precautions, and 6 Best Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers in India.
Thermometers Available in Market –
Now, you have to choose the best thermometer from all choices available in the market which generate confusion too. As we have 7 Types of Thermometers in the market – Forehead strips, Wearable thermometers, Pacifier thermometers, Ear thermometers, Forehead thermometers, Digital thermometers, and the last Non-contact Infrared Thermometers.
But as per the current situation, the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is an ideal solution to check rapid and accurate comparable temperature measurements without touching. It has a diversity of features like a lesser chance of passing on the infection, travel- friendly, option to check fever without directly making contact, and you do not have to wash thermometer after every measurement.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers
It is the same as a bar code scanner which you have to hold a few centimeters away from any person’s forehead and just take over it across the forehead. Furthermore, You will get the correct body temperature within a second.
Infrared Technology is to measure an object or person’s thermal radiation without the need of touch to be made and that is the best feature.
Additionally, you can also easily check the temperature of a child when he or she is sleeping because it works with silent mode also.
Top 6 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers in India
1. HESLEY Medical Digital Infrared Thermometer
HESLEY Thermometer suggested by Professional Doctors to use at home because of its diversity of features like advanced infrared sensor technology, multi-mode, best for babies, versatile to use at forehead or ear, and accuracy. This model also considers as one of the best Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer in India.
Basically, Hesley Brand is a well-known brand especially in the health devices segment even it’s a registered trademark of “HESLEY INC” India.
This thermometer is from BIOLAND SERIES and fast and accurate in reading for body or object.
If you are looking for an ideal thermometer for your baby then this model would be ultimate for you because it’s beneficial for the entire family including babies or aged persons. You can monitor temperature through an easy way to place it on the Forehead or Ear. Within a fraction of seconds, you can easily diagnose fever or illness.
It comes with three Color backlight display with the HD LCD large backlight screen which is very convenient to read the temperature even in the dark environment. It has green light for normal temperature, yellow light for a slight fever and coupled with Red light for high fever, please takes it seriously.
- Prompt and Provide Accurate Result
- No-touch detection technology
- Advance high precision infrared sensor
- Recommended by Medical Experts
- Consistent and Reliable
- Multi-Mode Thermometer
- 35 Readings Memory Recall for Tracking
- Best for Babies Temperature Measurement
- Equipped with Fever Warning System
- One-button Easy Operation
- Multi-function Design
- Deliver readings with °F or °C conversion
- Versatile in Nature – Either use it on the Forehead or Behind the Ear
- Safe & Hygienic
- Cost is Too much.
Warranty – Hesley offers 5 Years’ Service Life Security.
2. BPL Accudigit F2 Dual Mode Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
BPL Medical Technologies, the Indian multinational Company, recognized for pioneering efforts in medical technology and innovation. As continuing his legacy since 1967,
However, BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited is a trusted company that provides reliable products and dependable service to its customers. The products manufactured in a certified facility according to global standards of quality assurance and best practices.
As much concern about the BPL Accudigit F2 Thermometer, it measures the temperature from the forehead and shows results in a very short span of time and displays it on an LCD lit back screen. With fever Alarm – device alerts the user with 7 rapid and short beeps with blinking LCD when reading exceed 37.5° c or 99.5° f.
- Advanced Infrared Temperature SensorEnhanced Accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Calibration
- Safe and Hygienic for kids and the entire Family
- Quick Result
- Easy To Operate
- Fever Alarm
- Infection Resistant
- Auto Shut Off
- Low Battery Indication
- Power Source: Battery
- Auto Shut OFF
- Operated with a low battery indication
- Memory- it can store up to 20 readings for an individual
- Measurement time – 1- 1.2 seconds
- Measures the Surface Temperature of Forehead only
- No cons for now
Warranty – Get 1 year from date of invoice
3. Dr Odin Multi-Function Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer
Dr. Odin thermometer is professional and medical equipment and recommended by doctors and pediatricians also to use.
It’s clinically tested best Infrared forehead Thermometer and as compared to other thermometers it’s reliable and accurate when you use as per operating instruction.
This contact less thermometer has many additional features like storage and recalls option up to 20 reading and having a color-changing screen and also helps in preventing contagious disease spreading from one person to another.
- Auto Power Off
- Reading in 1 Second
- °C and °F Switchable Function
- 25 Readings Memory Function
- Non-contact detection (0.5-2.0 inches)
- Body or object temperature detection
- Display temperature reading in second
- Easy switch between °C and °F
- Three color LCD Display
- Ear & Object Mode
- It can be used only on the forehead for body temperature reading.
Warranty – Get 1 year from date of invoice
4. Microtek TG-8818 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Microtek TG-8818 particularly known as a laser thermometer and comes with some unique features like 3-color backlight and audio, video indications in case of high temperature.
When it detects a high temperature, it will flash the red backlight display and a sound alarm function generates. Additionally, it comes with an auto switch-off function if it remains idle, it reduces battery power consumption.
It measures the temperature from the forehead of the human body without touching the skin and comes with a baby, toddler, and child-friendly quiet mode to collect temperature.
Microtek Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is an advanced technology product, which can measure the temperature of a human body by receiving the infrared energy emitted from the forehead of the human body. While measuring the temperature you just start and a loud beep will notify you when it is done.
- 3 –IN-1 Measurements – Body, Objects and Room Temperature
- Large Screen with back-light
- Low Voltage Indication
- Automatic Shutdown time within 20 Seconds
- Baby, toddler and child-friendly quiet mode
- Measuring distance from 1- 5 cm
- Measurement Range of Temperature : 32.0°C – 42.9°C (89.6°F – 109.2°F)
- Working condition – 16°C – 35°C (60.8°F – 95.0°F )
- Store up to 32 readings
- CE Certified
- Batteries – 2 AAA
- Audio, Video Indication
- Ergonomic & Energy Saving Design
- Fever Alarm
- Ultra-Fast – Measurement in 1 Second
- Electronic infrared body temperature measurement
- Safe & Hygienic
- Consecutive readings may vary slightly
Warranty – Microtek offers 6 Months’ Service Life Security.
5. JSTOR YS-ET03 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
JSTOR YS-ET03 is equipped with the most advanced infrared technology and permits temperature measurement from a distance of 5 cms without contact with the object to be measured.
It provides fast clinical accurate results that precise reading with less than 1 sec measurement time.
With features of large-screen LCD display, white backlight you can detect fever safely and you can store up to 32 temperature readings and recall them at any time on LCD screen display.
- Power Management Intelligent Shutdown
- Ultra-low power consumption control
- Power Display
- Low Power Reminder
- Protection against liquid penetration.
- Premium Sleek & Easy to Carry
- 1 Second Temperature Reading
- Fast & Accurate Measurement
- Body & Surface Mode
- Does Not work from more than 2 cm
Warranty – 1 Year Replacement Warranty
6. MediSec Non-Contact Infrared Digital IR Thermometer by Secureye
To detect fever you can utilize MediSec thermometer which comes with Ergonomic design and incorporating the latest technology and tested following international standards. It is designed for all ages, adults, infants, and the elderly. It’s simple & easy to handle with compact gun-style shape.
It features a large LCD Digital Display screen along with great accurate readings and measurement, quick & easy readings, fever alarm, safe & hygienic, and many more. MediSec Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer assists you to read it at a glance with great clarity.
It also comes with a fever alarm feature when detected. When you buy it, batteries are not included with the product and you just have to align the thermometer at the center of the forehead (above the eyebrows) and keep it vertical at a distance of about 3-5 cm and press the temperature of the measuring switch to display immediately.
- FCC, PSE, ROHS Certification FDA approved thermometer
- Has a response time <1 second
- Stable, Heat- Interference-free Reading
- For Household Only
- Safe & Hygienic
- Fever Alarm
- Accurate Readings
- Temperature Units – °C and °F
- Automatic Shutdown – 20 Seconds
- Supply Voltage: DC3V (2 X AAA Basic Battery)
- Measurement distance for using it is in between 3cm-5cm (works best at 3cm)
- Confusing Product Manual
Warranty – MediSec offers 1 Year’ Service Life Security.
Last Words –
As we consider, the current situation of Covid-19, during this if anyone in your family has a fever then health checkup of recurring fevers would be precisely vital. Just make use of infrared technology, Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer which detects temperature in a short span of time.
We all know that Technology and Innovation has transformed each and everything in countless ways. Due to a packed schedule, everyone is busy somewhere and has less time of availability. Each one wants quick results with accuracy in an easy manner. So, just consider this overview before buying a Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer and choose the best one which is available in India.
In Conclusion, Our team has analyzed each and every aspect and when it comes to our choice, we prefer to suggest you buy Dr. Odin Multi-Function Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer or Dr. Trust Infrared Forehead Thermometer according to your convenience. Both have a basic feature like accurate measurement and warranty as well as additional features like Strong Memory Feature and easy to use.
Tips to Consider Before Buying Best Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer in India –
- Accuracy – While selecting the best one, accuracy is a considerable feature because the accurate temperature is one of the vital signs used by clinics, parents, and carers to assess children. An inaccurate reading can often lead to major issues. So, choose the selected one that is scientifically tested and assures accurate results.
- Emissivity – Emissivity describes how much-infrared energy a thermometer can put out at a time. As per the composition of the body the infrared energy emitted by a body differs. Scale ranges from 0.00 to 1.00 and can read most organic materials very accurately. You need an ideal thermometer to obtain accurate emissivity. Go for a thermometer that can be adjusted to obtain correct temperature records.
- Temperature Range – The temperature range usually depends on the environment you are working in. While measuring home temperatures and industrial or more advanced fields both have a different temperature range.
- Backlit Display – You should select a thermometer that has a lit screen because it makes it a lot easier to read your thermometer in bad lighting conditions.
- Read Speed – With advance technology, a speedy professional model The thermometer is better in almost every regard. You should try to find one that measures temperatures in less than a few seconds.
- Recording – If you want to continuously check the same object’s temperature fluctuations then proper recording software can help to check the temperature with a set period of time.
- Warranty – As Thermometers can eventually break, and a warranty is a must-have feature for some thermometers because Mica lens thermometer can be a pretty costly investment. No-lens and Fresnal thermometers are usually cheap enough that you won’t have to worry a lot if they break.
Tips Before Using Thermometer
After buying thermometer for your personal use, do not measure body temperature within 3 minutes after exercise, eating, and bathing because at this time, the body temperature is different from normal body temperature. Apart from that, when the ambient temperature is changes greatly, please wait for about 30 minutes before measuring as you are coming from indoor to outdoor or vice-versa and keep the thermometer out of the reach of children.
After Sales Support – It is better to purchase a thermometer from a manufacturer who provides after-sales support. If you are unaware of how to use any particular feature of the thermometers, then their customer service team can help you understand it.
How to use a Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer?
1. You have to power on the thermometer gun and just hold the trigger till the laser appears
2. After once the laser is emitted from the thermometer, fix point it in the direction of the object which you want to measure and hold the end of the laser stable in a precise, center location.
3. Then continue to hold down the thermometer’s trigger while it reads the object’s temperature.
4. As the temperature has been read, the thermometer will display this reading on the screen for you can record or take note of and after that Power of the thermometer device after use.
Benefits of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- The key feature is that you can use the thermometer from a distance, without having to make physical contact with the person or object
- It can be used whether you are measuring moving parts or moving objects.
- It’s hygienic because it does not touch the person or object
- The ability to measure the temperature accurately and quickly of an object that is physically inaccessible
- While it’s taking a short span of time and give the results
Do check out the various thermometers listed above and choose one that seems to be a good fit.
Do check out the various health devices comparison listed at our website and choose one that seems to be a good fit to you or your loved one.