If you have fluctuation in blood pressure, you can get a glimpse of your cardiovascular system with blood pressure checking whether you have a slight BP problem, or you have treated with successful bypass heart surgery or cardiac stent treatment indeed. Best BP monitor for home use in India helps to prevent heart disease, strokes, and daily variations in BP and Furthermore, it helps to be aware of your BP health.
Furthermore, As we all know that if blood pressure is high or frequently change, it is putting extra strain on arteries & on the heart. So, it’s very mandatory to keep blood pressure levels on track which can help to control high blood pressure. But we can’t run to the doctors every time, pay them a hefty fee to just check up on the vitals.
At this point, get a self-health care device – A BP monitor at home is a great option so that whenever you feel something uneasy about your health, you can check your blood pressure.
Reliable Pick that will Give you Everything You Need
In this article, you will get all the information regarding a BP monitor and how it works simultaneously. We will also give you the best knowledge for which BP Monitors are best for you to buy and which ones are currently on top.
So, if you wish to buy a BP monitor, let us know in brief for Blood Pressure Monitor, How to measure BP and the Best BP monitor for home use in India 2020-21:
What is Exactly a BP Monitor?
The Next Generation of Heart Health Care – Blood Pressure Monitor are devices that are designed to track your daily blood pressure while at home. Additionally, it helps you to measure BP anywhere and everywhere. If you wish to keep your body healthy then blood pressure can be one of those things which you have to take care of regularly and the measurement of this vitality is taken through millimetres of mercury.
It is believed that a person’s blood pressure should be 120mmHg when it comes to high BP also known as systolic BP and 80mmHG when it comes to low BP also known as Diastolic BP. In this case, It’s very important that you consult your doctor if you see a constant misbalance in your blood pressure.
Hence, Hypertension – High Blood Pressure has an inflatable cuff wrapped around your arm, a mercury reader to help track BP, a rubber ball connected to the cuff. Even more, You will get a large LCD screen that makes this home blood pressure monitor incredibly user friendly.
Accordingly, You must buy a good quality blood pressure monitor. This machine is built specifically to check any ups and downs which can occur in your blood pressure routine and the best part of this machine is that you can check it anywhere and everywhere because of its handy nature.
High Blood Pressure Diseases
- Long-term Disease: Although through high BP you may get health issues like Risk of strokes, heart attacks, kidney failure, and blindness.
- Short-term Disease: Frequent headaches, blurred vision, and dizziness, and bleeding nose are also symptoms of High Blood Pressure
Types of Blood Pressure Monitors
- Aneroid Type – It’s also known as manual blood pressure monitors and most commonly used by doctors. Hence, It includes a stethoscope, an arm cuff, a squeeze bulb, and a medical gauge for measuring. The setup is quite elaborated but bigger in size.
- Digital Type – It’s also known as electronic or automatic blood pressure monitor. Therefore, these monitors come with wrist or arm cuff and LCD display. Accurate results, Easy to use, Travel Friendly are some of the vital features which it has as a result.
- Finger Blood Pressure Monitor – It based on the latest technology and similarly ideal for those who want to frequent monitor BP. It’s lightweight and portable as well.
- Peadiatric Blood Pressure Monitor – It comes with an LCD display and can use by young children. These days high blood pressure problem is generating in young kids due to hypertension and obesity.
Best BP Monitor for Home Use in India 2020-21
|Best BP Monitor|
|Omron HEM 7120 Digital BP Monitor|
|Omron HEM 7130L Digital BP Monitor|
|Dr. Trust Smart Talking Digital BP Machine|
|HealthSense Heart Mate Digital BP Monitor|
|Dr. Morepen BP One Fully Automatic BP Monitor|
1. Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron HEM 7120 BP Monitor has some advanced unique features like IntelliSense Technology, Most Accurate Measurement, and compact design that can help you to measure BP with accuracy. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate with easy one-touch operation.
Additionally, It fits at arm circumference (22-32Cm) and detects even a slight pressure change to provide you, most accurate measurement. It doesn’t need pressure pre-setting or re-inflation. It is loaded with Body Movement indicator and blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg)
- Enhanced “IntelliSense” Technology
- Accurate Results
- Fully Automatic
- No need of pre-setting or re-inflation
- Monitor irregular heartbeat
- Mainly designed for general household use
- Works on the Oscillometric principle
- Outlined with Simple One-Touch Operation
- Records last measurement in its memory
- It contains Batteries only no charger.
- If your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg) Heartbeat symbol blink
- Body movement detection and hypertension indicator
- LimitedMedium Cuff Size option, In case of its small you have to buy one more.
Warranty – 5 Years Warranty and lifetime support provided by Omron
2. Omron HEM 7130L Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron HEM 7130L compact is designed to detect blood pressure with a fully automatic module. In this, it has a Large Cuff, Intellisense Technology & Cuff Wrapping Guide so that you will get Most Accurate Measurement.
It can operate with Simple One-Touch Operation and also can measure systolic, diastolic pressure and heartbeat rhythm accurately.
As a result, In the box, you will get BP Monitor, Cuff, 4 AA Batteries and Instruction Manual.
- Comes with Blood pressure level indicator
- Option to Store 60 memory with date and time
- Average of last 3 reading
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Body movement detection
- Used enhanced Intellisense technology to deliver precise measurements with ease of use
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure and heartbeat rhythm accurately
- Works on the Oscillometric Principle
- Simple One-Touch Operation
- Cuff Size is not compatible.
Warranty – You will get 5 years extended brand warranty on this product from date of purchase with this product (T&C apply). To claim warranty, original invoice would be mandatory.
3. Dr. Trust Smart Talking Automatic Digital Bp Machine
Dr. Trust Smart Talking automatic Digital BP Machine is easy to use, and one of the best unique features is having dual talking guidance (Hindi & English) or mute modes.
It is designed to give you a clear and appropriate BP measurement every time at home.
It comes with a gorgeous black display with zebra lights to give you full accuracy which ensures an advanced fuzzy algorithm.
In addition to, It also prevents over pumping and detects pulse rate and irregularities.
Therefore, Dr Trust team is passionate to present you with innovative products that are easy to use. It is our endeavor to promote wellness and good health through our latest medical inventions. Our product range is backed by pioneering technology.
Consequently, it is recommended by Doctors and health professionals as Best BP Monitor for Home Use in India.
- Fully automatic
- Fast and reliable results
- Light weight and portable to carry from one place to another
- Dual talking guidance (Hindi & English) or mute modes
- 4AA batteries and easy to carry along for mobile use
- Takes accurate measurement of your systolic + diastolic BP+ pulse irregularities + heart rate with zero worries quickly
- A stylish extra-wide Conical cuff (22-42 cm) fits easily around all sizes arms.
- It stores up to 120 measurements of 2 users and they are easy to recall whenever needed
- Large LCD Display with Patented Zebra Lights
- Easiest BP monitor to use
- Backlight of the device is not brigh
Warranty – With maximum 5 years of extended brand warranty from date of purchase. T&C: To claim warranty, original invoice is mandatory
4. HealthSense Heart Mate Classic BP120 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
HealthSense BP120 model has smartly designed to sophistication. A unique feature – one of it’s kind, allowing you to effectively assess your BP results with globally acclaimed chart defined by WHO, consisting of six levels & ranging from Optimal to Hypertension.
It comes with the option of Dual Power Mode for usage with 4 AAA batteries and 6V adapter and has an extra-large bright LCD feature with the black font to clear display to a user. However, It’s wide and large arm cuff circumference of 22-42 centimeter help to take accurate readings.
Particularly, It alerts you to remain still or retake a reading due to shaking or movement of the body during measurement. A frequent indication may be a signal of cardiovascular disease or call for a doctor’s visit. A proven, more reliable & cost-effective method in monitoring BP at home level compared to another non-invasive method.
- Equipped with latest Oscillometric technology
- WHO indicator-a unique feature
- Body Movement & Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Used Oscillometric technology
- Compact package
- Low battery indicator and Error indicator
- User friendly interface with a large display screen
- Calculates & displays average of 3 consecutive readings
- Used State-of-the-art technology
- With 2 user memory feature it is compatible to record 90 readings each.
- No option of smartphone connectivity and adapter or Connectivity is not available in package.
Warranty – 1 year extended brand warranty from date of purchase. T&C: To claim warranty, original invoice is mandatory.
5. Dr. Morepen BP One BP09 Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Dr. Morepen brand is known for its clinical accuracy and reliability. BP09 is automatic Blood Pressure which comes with all essential functions in a smart compact unit. It has originated with the concept to monitor blood pressure easily and accurately.
Therefore, It provides the easiest way to check your blood pressure. With a memory function of 4 users interface roughly corresponding to around 120 memory locations
- Easy to Use
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Low battery detection
- WHO blood pressure classification indication
- Smart inflation technology
- Averages the last 3 readings
- 4 User Interface
- Large Readable Display
- No smartphone connectivity
Warranty – In case of Manufacturing Defects you will get One year warranty.
Maintaining Blood Pressure
Maintaining the right blood pressure is not at all a challenging task. All you need to do is follow some rules to maintain the right blood pressure according to the increase in your age.
- Maintaining a Healthy Weight – If you maintain a healthy weight and follow a good lifestyle which includes healthy food habits and sleeping patterns. However, it will help you a lot with maintaining a healthy weight.
- Mild Exercising – Everyone requires a minimal amount of exercise when it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and body weight. Exercising not only helps you stay healthy and fit but also helps you increase your strength and elasticity.
- Keeping a Track – How will you get to know if you are on the right track or not? Keeping a regular track of your blood pressure will help you maintain a healthy balance. So, it is very important that you have a BP monitor by your side in case you feel something is wrong.
How to Measure
You just have to wrap the cuff properly for an accurate reading and Measure at the same time of the day. In can be favorable within 1 hour after getting-up and before bed-time is recommended. After that sit in a chair, straighten your back, and be relaxed.
Factors Effecting to consider when you buy Best BP Monitor for Home Use in India
For instance, If you want to keep an eye on BP fluctuation, just buy a suitable BP monitor for home and examine blood pressure on a regular basis.
- Arm Cuff Size and Fit – Whenever you check BP, arm cuff should be fit properly otherwise reading would not be accurate. So, measure your upper arm before buying a BP monitor. You can place the cuff in the middle of your upper arm, midway between your shoulder and elbow.
- Average Reading for Accuracy – We should take three-time readings in 5 or 10 minutes difference and then, we should check for average readings because sometimes after a walk we measure blood pressure and it cannot be considered as accurate.
- Ease of use – While buying Blood Pressure Monitor user-friendly feature is very important because mostly its use by aged persons and you are buying it for your convenience. It should be operated through a single operation.
- Multi-user Memory – When you use BP monitor at home, it might be possible it will be operated by everyone and it would be difficult to track the last measurement so memory function can help to store blood pressure measurements.
- Travel Friendly – BP monitor should be portable and lightweight so that whenever you are going outside you can carry it easily.
- Warranty – If the Company is offering a warranty, you will be secure to use BP monitor because if in any case, you will get any issue in that you can easily replace it.
What are the factors which lead to high or low blood pressure?
Consequently, There are a lot of reasons why your BP might be fluctuating frequently. Factors like inadequate sleep, heredity BP problems, staying in extreme temperatures, stressing, or exercising. One of the major reasons why you can have blood pressure issues is the increase in age due to which the arteries start losing their elasticity.
As we know old persons can’t go to hospital regularly so buying a perfect BP monitor for blood pressure monitoring at home can be perfect.
In brief, It provides no time limitations and gives a chance to monitor and analyze easily. After inspecting every aspect according to our team you should go for Omron HEM-7120-L Blood Pressure Monitor which can be Best BP Monitor for Home Use in India.
Although, it covers all essential parameters like affordable prices, long battery life, and adequate warranty period.
If you want to buy any other branded best medical equipment, just check our website to analyze other supplies too. As discussed while BP patient
To Summarize, I just wanted to say, that The Readings from the Blood Pressure Monitor are only to be used for General Information purposes – they are not a substitute for a medical examination from a Registered Medical Practitioner. If you want to share your experience with us while using any of the above-mentioned products or another one.